E-BOOK: INSTAGRAM TIPS
Are you a creative entrepreneur running a "small is the new big" online shop? Do you use Instagram as a marketing tool for your business and aren't quite sure what to share? If you answered yes to either of those questions, than this is for you! I've created a small eBook for those wanting to organically grow their Instagram following. For those more interested in gaining quality followers who truly believe in your brand vs the actual number of followers you have. You may be just starting out or have been perfecting your craft for years, but you are often unsure of what to share with your followers. I hope this resource gets your wheels turning so you are able to snowball the ideas I've provided into photo opportunities that fit your business and brand message.
- Instantly downloadable PDF file
- Sized at 8.5" x 11"
- Content created by Stephanie Creekmur
- I include all of my best tips and secrets for an engaging Instagram account. I also share my favorite apps I use to help spruce up my photos and videos.
- There are 30 post prompts included in this eBook that any small creative business owner should be able to adapt to work for their business.
- If you need help coming up with the "recipe" for your posting schedule, I've included a posting calendar prompting you to share a photo three times a day, Monday through Friday.
- Instagram critiques are available if you are looking for a little more help. Stephanie will take a look at your current posting habits - the good and the bad - before the consultation and will help you distinguish what is working and what is not. Together we will develop a game plan for your IG posing. You will receive an email outlining all points as well as some posting prompts to inspire you to get creative with your posting.
Copyright © 2015 by Stephanie Creekmur, All rights reserved. This ebook or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Stephanie Creekmur except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. It is illegal to print & sell this download, or reproduce it in any way other than it's original intent.