I am so excited to share this new product. This is something that has been in the works for well over a year. I created my first planner for the 2013 calendar year because I have never been able to find a planner I truly love. I hear lots of women say this so hopefully this will be their solution! It is pretty fabulous if I do say so myself!
I (and a couple of family and friends) have used the planner this past year and I was able to make adjustments to make the planners even better for 2014. They are filled with the signature Stephanie Creekmur floral and gingham patterns and have bright signature Stephanie Creekmur colors throughout.
The planners are now available for pre-order.
This is a complete 2014 planner that also includes August-December of 2013 as well as the entire month of January 2015 so you really can begin using this planner any time in the next 5 months and still have an entire year worth of planning!
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" - The perfect size. Large enough to be able to write down everything you need to and small enough so you can throw it in your purse and take it on the go.
- White, Wire O binding - beautiful and durable.
- Dated, weekly and monthly formats.
- Monthly Views
- Monthly format features some of my favorite inspirational and uplifting quotes and Bible verses.
- I know the week technically starts with Sunday and ends with Saturday but I have never thought of my weeks in that way so the monthly format is laid out staring with Monday and ending with Sunday.
- The weekends are done in fun patterns to help us remember that they are different than the rest of the week and we should act accordingly! :)
- Space is available for notes as well as personal goals for the month.
- This is something that may exist in a planner out there but I have never been able to find one. I have combined all monthly views together. When I am using the monthly view, I like to flip easily between months. I don't want to have to flip through the entire weekly view of that month.
- Weekly Views
- Lined sections to keep track of everything you have to get done in the day.
- Notes sections available for both halves of the week to keep track of any extra to-dos.
- Many planners I've used in the past have had super small Saturday and Sunday sections. The weekends are sometimes when I have the most going on so I tried to keep these sections large enough to fit all of our plans.
- Includes a notes section for all those things you need to jot down quickly.
Order your 2014 Stephanie Creekmur Planners now.